Eye of Horus Necklace
- includes one necklace (sold separately)
- pendant size: 22mm x 8mm
- length: 16 + 2 inches extension
- silver: .925 sterling silver
- gold: 18k gold plated sterling silver
- nickel-free & hypoallergenic
Ensure a lasting shine on all of your Dolomiti pieces by following the next jewelry care tips:
- Always store your jewelry individually so that they don’t scratch or tangle.
- Make sure to keep them in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Preferable remove jewelry when showering/swimming since chlorine, salt water and fresh water can damage precious metals and gemstones by dulling or eroding them.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair spray and other harsh chemicals.
- Clean occasionally with a gentle cloth. You can also make a more thorough clean using mild liquid soap, warm water and a soft-bristle toothbrush.
- When not in use, store jewelry separately and in an air-tight box/bag.
GOLD PLATED JEWELRY
It is natural for gold-plated jewelry to lose its color over time due to the exposure of different chemicals. Following these tips will help ensure a longer-lasting color in your Dolomiti pieces:
- Gently rubbing the surface of your gold-plated jewelry using a special soft jewelry cloth will help restore its shine.
- Please do not use silver cleaning liquid, as this will strip away the plating over time.
All of our sterling silver items are made of 92.5% sterling silver and are all nickel-free, very high quality and long lasting.
With time and wear, sterling silver will naturally become oxidized and eventually tarnish. Storing silver jewelry in a sealed plastic bag or airtight box when not in use, will keep out the air that causes oxidation. The oxidation process is also slowed down by wearing your jewelry often. However, if your jewelry is stored for long periods of time, occasional cleaning is recommended to maintain its chain and keep oxidation at a minimum.
This material is very resilient to water so it is unlikely to rust or lose its color.
If your stainless-steel jewelry seems dull or dirty, you may clean it by using some mild liquid soap and warm water. Soak the jewelry in a bowl containing this mixture and let sit for a few minutes. Next, take a soft cloth and rub the jewelry. For hard to reach areas, like grooves or engravings, you can use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Once you’ve thoroughly cleaned off your jewelry, reassure you’ve dried your piece with another lint-free cloth to remove all possibilities of water spots.